Reducing the cost of recombinant protein production requires a highly productive, low-cost expression system with commercial scale flexibility. We are actively applying our proprietary Dapibus™ platform and other technologies to address this unmet need in the global market for non-pharmaceutical recombinant proteins.
Food and Nutrition
- In addition to launching a strategic partnership with a global food ingredient company, Dyadic is actively exploring licensing and product opportunities within the alternative meats industry.
- To support commercialization efforts across the alternative protein markets, Dyadic is exploring internal and partnership opportunities for enzymes, growth factors, and cell culture media components.
Health and Wellness
- Development work has been established for select primary and secondary metabolites, such as nicotinamide riboside which may have potential cardiovascular benefits.
- Dyadic has also developed Intellectual Property regarding the production of cannabinoids in its technology, with a focus on the production of rare cannabinoids unfeasible from plants.
Development and Diagnostics
- Dyadic is currently expanding its portfolio of reagent, research and cGMP grade materials for product development in vaccines and diagnostic use.
- In 2022, we initiated an animal free recombinant serum albumin and other projects to support our efforts in this segment.
- Dyadic is also currently expanding its portfolio in industrial enzymes and biofuels.